Thursday, August 20, 2015

Beachside Tablescape

Oh! I do like to be beside the seaside!
 
This summer, we took a beach trip to Flagler Beach, Florida. This seaside community was incorporated in April of 1925. It is named after an oil tycoon and railroad man, Henry Morrison Flagler. He played an integral role in developing this quaint community.
 
 
We stayed at a lovely little beach house: Luxury Suites on the Ocean. The house was divided into four luxury suites. Three on the bottom floor and one on the top floor.
 
 
So for this Tablescape Thursday post, I am featuring this gorgeous beachside tablescape! The dining room featured a painted wooden table in aqua and white stripes with matching chairs. A charming painted wicker buffet was included with an adorable white wicker lamp. I also adored the painted iron pillar candle holder! I will be looking out for one!
 
 
The white cotton napkins were a nice touch with nautical rope napkin rings. The gorgeous placemats featured seashells and coral motifs. I love that shade of blue! Just like the sea!
 
 
 And here is a close-up of the painted wicker buffet. We enjoyed some yummy homemade spaghetti and French bread! Perfect end to a gorgeous seaside day!

We are linking up at Between Naps on the Porch's Tablescape Thursday.
 


6 comments:

  1. What wonderful place to share time at the beach! The table and buffet is the way to show beach accessories. Glad you shared this. Please pop over and view my Seashore Post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed the post! I LOVE your seashore table setting! Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  2. Love the blues that you put together. Just the colors of the sea. It looks like that was a wonderful place to stay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a refreshing color palette! We really enjoyed our visit!

      Delete
  3. Very pretty, love your coastal look and all that beautiful blue. I am in the process of redoing my
    bedroom accessories in a coastal look, so really enjoyed this.

    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed this post! I hope you've found some inspiration for your bedroom! I'd love to see the results!

      Delete